Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photos of Berlin, and the Black International Cinema festival

Here are some photos from the festival, and of Berlin, generally.  My camera isn't very good, so I can't take photos that require a flash.  They turn out really bad.  That's why I have so few photos of the festival.

And I apologize for the fact that these are the same photos I posted on the Palomino Productions blog.  I'm so far behind....


Yours truly with Dr. Donald Griffith, the festival organizer...a multi-talented man.

Angela Kramer, the festival's hard-working production coordinator and projectionist.

Rathaus Schoenenberg, where the festival was held.  This is also where Pres. Kennedy made his famous "Ich bin eine Berliner" speech.

Clock tower of the Rathaus Schoenenberg.

The "New Jewish Temple."

This speaks for itself.  It's a major boulevard.

Top of the Brandenburg Tor.

The city concert hall, with yours truly (a little wind-blown).

This is where the Berlin Wall used to be.  The entire (former) wall is outlines in these bricks.

The River Spree runs through the center of the city.
 THE NEXT POST will be about Dr. Donald Griffith.

No comments:

Post a Comment